14/05/2010

Funniest Homer Simpson Quotes



-Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

-To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?

-If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing.

[Looking at a globe map...country being Uruguay]
-Hee hee! Look at this country! 'You-are-gay.

-Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.

[Meeting Aliens]
-Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!

-Doughnuts. Is there anything they can't do?

-Operator! Give me the number for 911!

-Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!

-I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.

-Marge, you're as beautiful as Princess Leia and as smart as Yoda.


muito mais em:
http://www.2spare.com/item_61333.aspx